“1”= low. “10”= high.
- Trust throughout the organization is high.
- People share information freely.
- Differing points of view are respected.
- Problems are understood before action to fix them is taken.
- Frustrations are talked out rather than acted out.
- People are candid yet caring.
- Meetings are focused and productive.
- There is little grumbling, griping, and gossiping.
- There is strong commitment to action plans.
- Employees feel heard and valued.
Less than 80%? Can you afford this loss in human capacity?